North East Lincolnshire is to move into tier 2 or high alert from 00.01 on Saturday 31st October.
For any customers or visitors of Beachcomber Holiday Park we just want to remind you of the importance of the rules we have in place on our park on top of what we are doing to try and control the spread of COVID-19. Our number 1 priority is to ensure the safety of both our employees and customers.
- Ensure you wear a face covering when you are in the following areas (only when eating/drinking can face coverings be taken off)
- Sales Office
- Please do not travel to the park if you live in a tier 3 area.
- You must not socialise with anyone you do not live with or who is not in your support bubble inside your holiday caravan or inside Buckets, or meet in groups larger than 6 outdoors.
- Maintain social distancing at all times whilst on the park.
- If you are showing symptoms or live with someone that is showing symptoms, then please stay at home. If you are in your holiday caravan and are displaying symptoms, then please stay in your holiday caravan. Contact NHS Test and Trace immediately to arrange a test. If the test result is positive, you must return home as safely and as soon as it is possible to do so.
- Use the NHS QR code when using Buckets or provide details to a member of staff for them to be recorded manually.
Please check the government website before visiting our park. If we are moved into tier 3 or very high alert level, we will try our best to contact you and we will post on our social media as well to update all our customers.
The Beachcomber Team